10 Best Apartment Sized Elliptical Trainers for Small Spaces
If you live in an apartment and are looking for the best elliptical for apartment that will fit well in your small space, then you should consider an apartment-sized elliptical. These ellipticals are designed to be compact and fit in smaller spaces, making them ideal for use in an apartment.
There are many different apartment-sized ellipticals on the market, so it is important to do your research to find the best one for your needs. This guide will provide you with information on the different types of apartment-sized ellipticals and what to look for when choosing one.
The 10 Best Apartment Sized Elliptical Machines
|Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical Machine||✔ Max load: 220 LB
✔ Resistance: 8 levels
✔ Suitable for all aged people and different sizes of feet.
|EFITMENT Magnetic Elliptical Trainer: E005||✔Resistance: 8 levels
✔Stride length: 11 inches
✔Provide a smooth flowing workout for the upper and lower body but safe for the knees.
|Body Power Elliptical Stepper Trainer (2 in 1)||✔Combines: Elliptical + Stepper
✔Desperses force: 2 direction
✔Have a front roller for easy relocation
|Schwinn A40 Elliptical Trainer||✔Resistance: 8 levels
✔Stride length: 17.5 inches
✔Program: 7 preset
|Sunny Health and Fitness: 11 LB Flywheel||✔Resistance: 16 levels
✔Stride length: 11.5 inches
|NICEDAY Cross Trainer With Hyper-Quiet Magnetic System||✔Resistance: 16 levels
✔Max. Capacity: 181.5 kg
✔Extra stability and transportation wheels
|Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine||✔Resistance: 25
✔Stride length: 20 inches
Give natural running motion
|Teeter FreeStep Cross Trainer | Recumbent: LT1||✔Resistance: Variable magnetic
✔Bottle holder: Yes
✔Safe for your knees, hips, and back.
✔Incredible tools at home for physical therapy solutions
|Bowflex Max Series: M8||✔Resistance: 20 levels
✔Dynamic handles and multi-grip
|Aceshin Magnetic Elliptical Training Machine||✔8-Level Magnetic Resistance
✔Smooth Quiet Driven & Move Easily
✔13 Inch Non-slip Pedal & Sturdy Construction
Best Elliptical Machines for Small Apartments
We have selected the best elliptical for apartments, particularly for small areas, from the market and categorized them according to your pricing choice. We’ve divided your chosen compact elliptical for small spaces into four categories: under $300, 600, 1000, and 3000 dollars.
All of the machines picked are the best ones available. You may pick any of them depending on how much money you want to spend on apartment-sized exercise equipment.
1. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical Machine
It is advised that you use the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E905 Elliptical Machine if you are seeking a low-impact but efficient training machine. The installation and operation of the machine are simple, and the digital monitor makes it simple to keep track of your work. Exercise intensity may be adjusted with the 8 levels of magnetic resistance, and the machine can be easily moved about with the transportation wheels included. The SF-E905 is an excellent alternative for individuals searching for a tiny, yet very effective, elliptical machine. It is available in black or white.
|Product Dimensions||: 28 x 17 x 57 inches|
|Batteries||: AA batteries are required. (included)|
|Assembled Height||: 15 inches|
|Assembled Width||: 18 inches|
|Assembled Length||: 36 inches|
|Weight||: 69 Pounds|
- Low-impact cardio
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance
- Digital monitor with pulse
- Easy setup
- Short stride length
- Max user weight of 220 lbs
Digital monitor: This simple monitor keeps track of time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse. Scan mode aids in the tracking of all fitness objectives.
8-level adjustable resistance: Effortlessly modify the 8 levels of magnetic resistance to keep your training tough and effective.
Pulse sensors: Track and maintain your desired heart rate. Measuring your pulse rate is an essential tool for exercising properly and efficiently.
Full-motion arm exercisers: The handlebars swing back and forth while striding, increasing the amount of effort required during the activity and so burning more calories.
Non-slip handlebars: Sunny health & fitness handlebars can assist avoid calluses. Padded and slip-free for increased safety and comfort.
Non-slip foot pedals: Huge textured non-slip footplates will suit all sizes while maintaining grip to assure secure footing throughout the most strenuous exercises!
Floor stabilizers: Stabilizers aid to prevent carpets and hardwood floors from tipping, rocking, and swaying on uneven terrain. Simply spin until everything is level.
Transportation wheels: The front wheels of the machine allow the user to easily transfer their equipment from room to room or put it away out of sight.
2. MAxKare Elliptical Exercise Machine
MaxKare is popular with its great motto to make urban people healthy and safe. MaxKare elliptical machines are appropriate for home use, and they can provide efficient whole-body exercise with avoiding knee and muscle injuries. In addition, the anti-gravity pedals and adjustable resistance make the slope like a natural slope and reduce the pressure on knee joints.
|Resistance||: 8 levels|
|Pedals||: 15.7×5.9 inches|
|Max load||: 130 kg|
|Weight||: 33 kilograms|
- The MaxKare elliptical machine is designed so it can meet the needs of different people.
- 8-level magnetic resistance fitting four types of training, including cardiopulmonary, shaping, firm-abs, and competitive race.
- The large LCD allows you to monitor your heart rate, time, speed, distance, and calories.
- The MaxKare elliptical machines have double handles. The hands handle to improve the sense of harmony with your feet. And the internal handles to watch the real-time heart-rate changes during training.
- They have an iPad/phone holder for watching videos.
- Length: 40.9 inches
- Width: 18.9 inches
- Height: 63 inches
Warranty: MaxKare elliptical machines have a 24-month manufacturer’s warranty and a 90-day full refund policy if there is any defect or damage.
- Extra-large & anti-skid foot pedals to ensure your safety during exercise.
- Suitable for all aged people and different sizes of feet.
- Well fitted and the best compact elliptical for home use, having a portable front wheel, make this machine easily movable.
- Extra silent and never bother the neighbor with noise.
- Dual-action forward and backward pedaling provides a more exciting workout.
- Resistance is low and is not suitable for a high-intensity workout.
- After using this for a few days, the machine started squeaking.
What we like:
- An angle-adjustable plastic sleeve design makes anti-slip provide extra care even if you’re not exercising on flat ground.
- 90-day full refund policy if there is any defective or shipping damaged.
What we don’t like: Flywheel is a silent type, but after using it for a few days, it started to squeak, which is a significant disadvantage of this machine.
Conclusion: For all members of your family, you can buy a MaxKare elliptical machine because it’s well fitted for all people.
Bonus tip: You have to clean your machine regularly and apply a silicone-based lubricant to reduce the squeaking, and that can prolong your machine life.
3. EFITMENT Magnetic Elliptical Trainer: E005
The EFITMENT drive magnetic elliptical trainer is an excellent alternative for individuals looking for a low-impact, safe workout. This elliptical machine is ideal for people who want to reap the benefits of running without putting undue strain on their knees. The E006 also combines greater upper-body action than conventional ellipticals, providing customers with a total-body exercise.
The belt-driven flywheel offers a quiet, smooth, and maintenance-free workout, while the hand pulse sensors assist users in monitoring and maintaining a consistent target heart rate. The E006 is ideal for all users, with 8 levels of magnetic resistance and a broad, textured, slip-resistant foot surface.
The LCD panel shows time, speed, distance, calories burnt, heart rate, and scan, making it simple to keep track of your progress. The E006 also incorporates transportation wheels for convenient portability and storage, and it can support a maximum user weight of 220 lbs.
|Resistance||: 8 levels|
|Stride length||: 11 inches|
|Machine weight||: 28.5 kg|
|Max. Capacity||: 100 kilograms|
- The flywheel ensures a smooth and maintenance-free workout.
- Transportation is easy because of the front wheels.
- Well fitted in a small room.
- Very cheap.
- The stride length is minimal.
- Not suitable for tall people.
- Durability is very doubtful.
Space-saving: The machine’s space-saving stride length keeps it compact for smaller places. Condos, small rooms, apartments, and studios are all excellent fits.
Phone & tablet holder: Use your portable device to watch movies or shows while propped up on the digital monitor.
Footpads: Oversized textured non-slip footplates suit all sizes while maintaining grip to provide stable footing throughout the most strenuous exercises!
Leg stabilizers: Used to keep carpets and hardwood floors from tipping, rocking or swaying on uneven terrain. Simply flip the end caps until they are level.
Digital monitor: The digital monitor screen makes it easy to track your progress! Time, speed, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and scan are all displayed.
Adjustable resistance: The simple 8-level tension knob allows you to adjust the intensity of your training.
Portable: The unit’s front wheels allow the user to easily transfer their equipment from room to room or put it away out of sight.
What we like: Have an adjustable leg stabilizer to prevent tipping, rocking, and swaying on uneven surfaces for carpets and hardwood floors alike.
What we don’t like:
- The circle of motion you move in is so tiny it’s like riding a child’s bike.
- The warranty of Efitment products only applies to the United States domestic market.
Conclusion: Efitment magnetic elliptical machine gives you enjoyable workouts, and that is easy for your knees. This compact elliptical for apartments is suitable to fit small spaces.
Caution: This product’s warranty is not for the damage or defect resulting from failure to follow the instructions manual. So, you have to follow the instructions and graphics carefully for proper installation.
4. Body Power Elliptical Stepper Trainer (2 in 1)
The Body Power 2-in-1 Elliptical Machine & Stair Stepper Trainer is an excellent piece of exercise equipment for anyone seeking a challenging workout. The curved crank maintains consistent tension on the X and Y axes, resulting in a dead-zone-free rotation, while the ergonomic crank lets you simply and safely modify the resistance level.
The LCD panel also records and shows calories expended, time, speed, and distance. This is the ideal home training machine for anybody who wants to exercise in their house, apartment, or fitness center, thanks to its compact form, 2-in-1 motion, unique curve-crank technology, transport rollers, and LCD screen.
|Brand||: Body Power|
|Disperses force||: 2 direction|
|Resistance||: 8 levels|
|Machine weight||: 44 kilograms|
|Max. Capacity||: 113.5 kg|
Curve-crank Technology: As you step, the curved crank delivers consistent tension to the X and Y axes, resulting in a dead-zone-free rotation. You can get the most out of your cardio training equipment for home workouts by operating it smoothly and efficiently.
Machine for Resistance Training: The ergonomic crank allows you to simply and safely increase the resistance level while jogging for a full indoor HIIT exercise. It has an LCD screen that records and displays calories expended, time, speed, and distance traveled.
2-IN-1 HIIT Trainer: A total-body workout is provided by an oval course with synchronized handlebars and stepper action in a space-saving elliptical machine that combines the benefits of a vertical climber, an elliptical trainer, and an exercise stepper/stair climber.
Personal Fitness Machine: With a small design, 2-in-1 motion, revolutionary curve-crank technology, transport rollers, and an LCD screen, this is the ideal home training machine for anybody who wants to exercise in the comfort of their own home, apartment, or fitness center.
Versatile Home Gym Equipment: This exercise equipment is one of the most user-friendly elliptical machines and steppers for exercising. Its small, functional, and space-saving design, as well as its efficient action, will help you get the most out of each training session. A weight capacity of 250 lbs. was designed and tested.
- Made of premium quality materials.
- Get 2 in 1 at an affordable price.
- They have a front roller for easy relocation.
- Perfect for home use.
- The stride length is too short.
- Not suitable for older people.
- Installation is not so easy.
What we like:
- Better and safer with Curve-Crank technology.
- Excellent combination of elliptical path and stepper machine.
What we don’t like: Assembly is not so easy because of many parts that require many hex screws in awkward places to get enough torque to get the screw tight.
Conclusion: If you want to get 2 in 1 (elliptical trainer + stepper machine), this one is an excellent combination of both. So, you can consider buying this quality brand product at a reasonable price.
Caution: Careful with the fittings because an improper assembly or loosening screws may produce noises. Also, damage from an incorrect assembly of the product will void the warranty.
Schwinn A40 Elliptical Trainer
Schwinn A40 elliptical trainer is an excellent product of the active series of Schwinn brand. Schwinn is an American international brand and their product quality is premium. This machine offers high performance at an affordable price. And allows you to do low-impact exercise for the upper and lower body without a knee injury.
|Manufacturer||: Nautilus, Inc.|
|Resistance||: 8 levels|
|Stride length||: 17.5 inches|
|Program||: 7 preset|
|Machine weight||: 47.6 kg|
|Max. Capacity||: 125 kg|
- Eight levels of magnetic resistance that you can adjust according to your needs.
- The LCD tracks speed, time, RPM, distance, calories, and heart rate.
- There are 17.5 inches of stride.
- They have to move and fix handlebars.
- Comfortable handles with ergonomically placed grip heart rate contacts.
- Length: 59 inches
- Width: 23 inches
- Height: 64 inches
- Two years for the frame.
- Six months for mechanical parts.
- 6 months for electronics.
- Thirty days for wearing items.
- There are seven preset programs (6 profiles and 1 quick start).
- Precision path foot motion technology gives natural walking & running feelings.
- There is a speaker that can make your workout exciting and enjoyable.
- It is also a bottle holder.
- Easy to assemble and gives a decent workout.
- The display is not backlit so, it can be hard to read if you placed the machine in a low-lighted place.
- The quality of the speaker isn’t excellent.
- May squeak if you don’t lubricate regularly.
What we like: The Schwinn international brand is popular with its premium quality. With the seven preset programs, exercise will be effective and more attractive.
What we don’t like: Several smaller plastic parts were broken or broken while putting together though it does not affect the function.
Conclusion: If you want to buy an elliptical machine from a renowned brand, you can consider the Schwinn elliptical machine. They are always concerned about ensuring the quality of their products.
Bonus tip: To assemble the machine correctly, you have to follow the instructions manual. Make sure all bolts and screws are tight. Apply silicone-based lubricants to stop squeaking and to improve durability.
Sunny Health and Fitness: 11 LB Flywheel
Sunny Health and Fitness is a premier distributor and importer of high-quality health and fitness products. Fitness equipment is their specialty and has a wide array of fitness products, especially for home user consumers. The name of this model is 11 lb because the flywheel weight is 11 lbs or 5 kg. This model has electromagnetic resistance and some great features, including a performance monitor, pulse sensors, and 16 levels of resistance.
|Brand||: Sunny Health and Fitness|
|Resistance||: 16 levels|
|Stride length||: 11.5 inches|
|Max. Capacity||: 130 kg|
|Weight||: 38.7 kilograms|
- The 16 levels of electromagnetic resistance allow you to do a full-body workout, including high-intensity interval training.
- A digital monitor informs you about speed, RPM, time, distance, odometer, calories, heart rate, program, and resistance level.
- They have 24 different elliptical training programs to suit and match your fitness goals.
- There are floor stabilizers for safety and transportation wheels to move easily.
- Length: 49.4 inches
- Width: 23.4 inches
- Height: 63. 4 inches
Warranty: 3 years for structural frame and 180 days for other parts & components.
- 24 User programs
- Full motion arm exercisers
- Bottle and device holder
- Non-slip handles and pulse sensors.
- Non-slip foot pedals and floor stabilizers.
- Transportation wheels.
- Some plastic parts may break.
- Installation is quite tricky.
- May squeak after using it for a few months.
What we like:
- There are 24 elliptical training programs, and that will be helpful to do various exciting and practical exercises.
- Sunny health and fitness is a renowned brand for fitness products. Mental stamina will work well when you use a famous brand.
What we don’t like: Though it’s a very high-quality product, it’s also started to squeak after using it for a few months. And the squeaking is very much dull and dissuading you from doing exercises.
Conclusion: With a moderate budget, you can buy this model of sunny health and fitness product with some great features. Sixteen levels of resistance, 24 programs, and so on parts are available with this.
Note: Before assemble and use, read the instructions manual attentively to know everything well. Sunny Health and Fitness have an excellent blog about health and wellness. You can read this to get various health tips.
NICEDAY Cross Trainer With Hyper-Quiet Magnetic System
This one is the highest weight capacity (up to 181.5 kg) with a hyper-quiet magnetic driving system. Niceday is a new brand that provides cost-effective fitness equipment to customers. They are popular with many great features, including ergonomic stride, 16 lb flywheel, 90% pre-built, extra stability, etc.
|Resistance||: 16 levels|
|Flywheel||: 16 lbs|
|Stride||: 15.5 inches|
|Max. Capacity||: 181.5 kg|
|Weight||: 49 kg (package)|
- Sixteen levels of magnetic resistance provide double resistance levels than the ordinary product and fits for users in all stages.
- The 8.5cm extra-thicken commercial steel base tube and 15.5 inches anti-slip pedals ensured 400LBS (181.5 kg) weight capacity and stability.
- Hyper-Quiet Magnetic Drive System is the latest technological magnetic system that can eliminate noise and control the sound at 20 DB even using it for a long time.
- The digital monitor tracks your workouts time, speed, distance, calories, and pulse accurately (dual-calibrated) by profound algorithms.
- Physical design handlebars with a pulse.
- Length: 48 inches
- Width: 24.4 inches
- Height: 62 inches
Warranty: Lifetime service warranty for all parts.
- Fit for almost all sizes of people (4’9″ to 6’2″).
- Don’t disturb with noise and squeaking.
- Highest weight capacity.
- Extra stability and transportation wheels.
- Long-life service.
- There are no devices and bottle holders; these can be useful and convenient for someone.
- Foot pedals are pretty narrow.
- Walking is like a downhill motion that can put a lot of stress on the knees.
What we like:
- Easy to assemble because the NICEDAY elliptical trainer is designed with 90% pre-assembled. One can quickly assemble the rest in 30 minutes by following the instructions manual.
- NICEDAY has an excellent policy for warranty. They give long-life service for all parts, and that is fantastic.
What we don’t like:
- The stride length is so short, and the foot pedals are too narrow.
- Lack of bottle holder and no option to put a phone/tab.
Conclusion: Overall, this elliptical machine is excellent for all ages of people. It’s best suitable for an obese person (overweight) because of its highest capacity. Also, if it’s hard for you to assemble an elliptical machine, you can buy a NICEDAY elliptical machine because this one is 90% pre-assembled.
Note: You have to read the instructions manual attentively to assemble the rest part. Handle carefully when you fold the machine to store in the corner.
Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine
The 470 elliptical machine is the top liner machine of the Schwinn brand. It’s popular with premium quality, fluid motion, and innovative features. It has Bluetooth connectivity that can allow you to set, track and monitor progress with popular app-based tracking tools like Explore the World, MyFitnessPal, and more.
|Brand Name ||: Schwinn|
|Manufacturer||: Nautilus inc.|
|Stride length||: 20 inches|
|Display||: Dua Track LCD|
|Max. Capacity||: 136 kilograms|
|Weight||: 74.5 kilograms|
- The 25 levels of resistance give the allowance to do a wide range of workout intensity options.
- Twenty-nine workout programs and four user profiles.
- The LCD shows time, RPM, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, course profile, intensity meter, goal achievement, etc.
- There are water bottle holders and a nice sound system to make your workouts enjoyable.
- 10° motorized adjustable ramp enables incline control for fun and challenging workouts.
- Length: 52 inches
- Width: 22 inches
- Height: 34.5 inches
- 10 years for frame
- 2 years for mechanical parts
- 1 year for electronics
- 3 months for labor
- Five inclines and 5 quick resistance keys.
- 10° motorized adjustable ramp.
- Large footplates for more accessible and comfortable workouts.
- Give natural running motion.
- Up to 13 different display feedbacks.
- USB charging port.
- It needs frequent lubing to run well.
- It has a lot of weight.
- Make noise and squeak without lubricants.
- It takes a lot of hours to assemble.
What we like:
- Bluetooth connectivity with popular apps like Explore the World™, UA, MyFitnessPal, GoogleFit, Apple Health, MapMyRun/Ride, etc.
- Explore the World™ is the own app of Schwinn.
What we don’t like:
The elliptical of 470 has too much weight that it is hard to move and store in the room.
Conclusion: Schwinn is an international brand, and its products are highly qualified. The 470 elliptical machine is the latest equipment of Schwinn, and the price of this product is reasonable.
Note: If you purchased your machine outside of the United States, consult your local distributor or dealer for warranty coverage. You can contact a Nautilus office for information on post-warranty parts and services. Because Nautilus, Inc. also assists with replacements or repairs to parts and labor with charge if the warranty has expired.
Teeter FreeStep Cross Trainer | Recumbent: LT1
The Teeter FreeStep elliptical machine is recumbent in type and allows you to exercise in your own home with a stress-free, no‑impact workout. Its patented stride technology is engineered to take the load off your back and joints and protect your knees from stress. A seating position and natural stepping stride make your workout more accessible and enjoyable.
|Resistance||: Variable magnetic|
|Bottle holder||: Yes|
|Flywheel||: 7 kg|
|Machine weight||: 48.5 kg|
- Zero-impact stride technology.
- Silent magnetic resistance that you can adjust from lower to higher intensity.
- Digital console to monitor your time, distance, speed, and calorie-burn.
- Multi-position handles and 3 settings of reclining seats.
- Water bottle holder and transportation wheels.
- Length: 54 inches
- Width: 38 inches
- Height: 52.5 inches
Warranty: 1-year warranty.
- Safe for your knees, hips, and back.
- Incredible tools at home for physical therapy solutions.
- Media rack to hold a smartphone or tablet.
- TeeterMove® app with free training.
- Assembling the machine is not so easy.
- The seat may be broken, and that may injure you.
- Some customers experience that the quality is not so high for long-term use.
What we like: This machine is designed to workout with ease, comfort, and safety.
- The handles are made of foam grips with 8-position adjustability.
- Large cushion seat with reclining and height adjustability
- Large grip surface with edge guards paddles for safety.
What we don’t like: Assembling or installation is not an exciting step, but it’s the first step of almost all elliptical machines. This product has multiple parts to assemble, and that is a horrible task.
Conclusion: If you want to do workouts with a seating position, this one will be appropriate. This will be a great cardio workout machine for you with physical problems and injuries.
Bonus tip: you can get guidance and motivation from real trainers in your own home with the free TeeterMoveTM app. FreeStep pieces of training are designed to help you progress in your endurance, strength, and mobility training; so you can reach your goals faster.
Bowflex Max Series: M8
Bowflex is a brand of American company Nautilus Inc. The max series of Bowflex are compact designs that fit your home. Max combines (2 in 1) an elliptical with a stepper for a full-body, low-impact and calorie-burning workout. Bowflex max M8 introduces your journey to long-term success.
|Manufacturer||: Nautilus Inc.|
|Resistance||: 20 levels|
|Machine weight||: 67.13 kg|
|Max. Capacity||: 136 kg|
- Interactive display enhanced dual-mode LED/LCD screens with 7 guided workout programs.
- 20 levels of adjustable resistance as you need.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Dynamic handles and multi-grip.
- Length: 49 inches
- Width: 30.5 inches
- Height: 65.5 inches
- 3 years for frame
- 3 years for parts
- 90 days for labor
- It’s a space-saving machine and you can easily roll into nearly any corner of your home.
- 7 workout programs and 4 user profiles.
- Media rack for table, or smartphone.
- Less time, max results.
- Assembly is not so easy for all though the base is pre-assembled.
- It’s very expressive.
- May squeak and noise without lubricants.
What we like: Full workouts in 14 minutes only is the most attractive and charming feature of this machine. Also, this one is a product of Bowflex, they have never compromised with their quality and service.
What we don’t like: The price is more expensive than the others. It’s not possible to buy the Bowflex max series product with a low budget.
Conclusion: Bowflex is a very high-quality product. The service is very smooth, and the longevity of this product is so high. If you want to buy a quality product from a renowned brand, you can buy Bowflex Max M8 with a high budget.
Bonus tip: You can enjoy 60 days of free subscription to Bowflex JRNY. The JRNY offers a library of trainer-led videos and educational content recommended based on your workout history. Also, friendly coaching may guide you through every workout toward long-term success.
What are the Benefits of a Compact Elliptical Machine?
Some people doubt the effectiveness of compact elliptical machines. But research has shown that the elliptical (both regular and compact design) is an excellent way to develop physical fitness. Moreover, a compact elliptical machine is best suited for home use and best as a small elliptical machine for apartments. It’s also comparatively cheaper than traditional designs. The most substantial benefits of a compact elliptical are that it occupies minimal floor space and is easy to move & store because it is very lightweight. The compact design with a stable frame can increase the durability and longevity of your elliptical machine.
How to Pick The Best Elliptical for Small Apartment?
Before buying an elliptical machine, you should know some indicators that determine whether it’s perfect for you or not. Firstly you should know about the design and style. You have to select a compact or foldable elliptical machine that you can store at any small place in your small apartment.
Check the footprint size, stride length, height, and length of the elliptical machine. Small footprint and medium-sized stride will be fitted in a small place. Distance between two paddles should be minimal up to comfortable levels.
You have to check the build quality and materials. Most of the time, the quality of materials depends on the brand. So, the brand value is significant here. Which brand is famous, and which one is served for a long time? You have to know all these. Schwinn is an internationally trusted brand, and they have been giving service since 1986 with their products.
Always try to buy the latest product with the latest features. An old version can’t give you mental satisfaction. You can check the customer reviews from Amazon or review sites to understand the overview of a product. Finally, buy an elliptical machine that has a service warranty.
The Bottom Line
Elliptical machines can be helpful to stay fit though you live in a small apartment. A lot of compact elliptical machines that have been described above will be fitted well in your home. Before selecting an elliptical for a small apartment, you have to check the other specifications with compact size according to your needs like resistance levels, recumbent type, or elliptical with stepper as you want.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques: Is it safe If I put my elliptical machine on the second floor?
Ans: Yes, you can put your elliptical machine on the second floor as Elliptical machines have an average weight between 100 LBS and 150 LBS. But if you want to build a home gym, you may require more equipment so it is recommended to set all the equipment on the first floor.
Ques: Should I use a carpet under my elliptical machine?
Ans: If your flooring is made with hardwood or expensive tile you do not want to damage them, it is best to use a carpet under your elliptical machine.
3 thoughts on “10 Best Apartment Sized Elliptical Trainers for Small Spaces”
Comments are closed.